Launch Creader 123E is an evolutionary smart solution for passenger car diagnosis, update version for CRP123 and Creader VII+.CRP123E support all 10 models of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis.CRP 123E also supports the system diagnosis of ABS.SRS, ENG and AT system.
LAUNCH CRP123E 4 System Diagnostic Tool for Engine/ Antilock Braking/ Airbag/ Transmission Better Than CRP123
1. 1 Year Update Online:
One-Click Update Online Via Wi-Fi
2. Multi-Protocol Supported:
OBDII, EOBD, JOBD, KOBD
3. Android Based O.S
., 5' inch touch screen, easy to use
Support print out diagnostic report via PC
5. Automatically Generate and Upload Diagnostic Reports
6. More Cars Covered, Updated Version of CRP123 and Creader VII+
7. Fast VIN Auto Detect
(will read VIN information when you connect Car)
8. Multi-Language Supported:
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Launch CRP123E is a smart and networkable diagnostic tool for Android platform. It has the basic fast check function of OBD full-function + engine, automatic gearbox, ABS and SRS, which is the most suitable for passenger car DIY market.Suitable for personal car repair
LAUNCH CRP123E OBD2 Scanner is an enhanced version from the more basic code reader, which includes 57 vehicle makers of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis, It also build-in the added benefits of reading data streaming for four systems( Engine/ Transmission/ ABS/ SRS ), and vehicle diagnostic reports will help users avoid blind maintenance, save money and time, this scan tool is a great choice for mechanics to facilitate their diagnostic analysis.
Retrives Manufacturer Specific Enhanced Data for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles
– Basic diagnostic function: read DTCs, clear DTCs, and read Data Stream (supports 3 dispiay modes: Value, Graph and Merged)
– Reads and Records Data Streams for ABS, SRS, Transmission and Engine
– Auto ID Vehicles, Auto Module Search & Fast Protocol ID
– Reads and clears codes on Engine, Transmission (A/T), ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems – on all makes and all models (16 Pin)
– Support for all 10 test modes of OBD II with Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
– Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific codes
– Current, Permanent & Pending
– View freeze frame data and I/M Readiness monitor status
– Graph, record, and replay data in full color
– Intuitive Interface and Button Operation with Sleek, Rugged Design 5-inch TFT large full color display
– Support automatic identification of VIN code matching models
– Support automatic generation of diagnostic reports and upload
– Support vehicle battery voltage test
American: Area, Jeep, Usaford, General Motors(GM), Dodge, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Opel, Cadillac, Buick, Lincoln, Austford, Acura
European: Area Vw, Volvo, Jaguar, Vauxhall, Fiat, Sprinter, Euroford, Smart, Eobd2, Skoda, Seat, Demo, Saab, Dacia, Renault, Citroen, Porsche, Peugeot, Bugatti, Bmw, Mini, Benz, Audi, Landrover, Alfa, Romeo, Lancia, Abarth
Asian: Area Infiniti ,Hyundai, Toyota, Honda, Tlisuzu, Lexus, Suzuki, Subaru,Samsung, Daewoo, Nissangtr, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Kia, Jp isuzu
1. 4 System Diagnostic
1) ENG: Engine System
Engine device that provides power for the automobile and the heart of the automobile. It determines the power, economy, stability of the automobile.Unlike other brands' scanner only for 2005 and newer cars.LAUNCH CRP123E Support OBD1/OBD2/EOBD cars from 1996 to now.It can support 10 Modes obdii functions & real time battery Voltage in wavegraph
2) Auto Transmission System
Today's automatic transmissions (A/T), like our engines have evolved into a complex system of mechanical, electrical and control systems interaction. Today's transmissions provide a wealth of information about the success of up and downshifts, solenoid action (too harsh, too soft), clutch engagement, fluid temperature, fluid level, pressure, and other, critical, operational and diagnostic information. The LAUNCH CRP123E obd2 scanner provides the user a detailed view into this critical components operation and function, allowing fast, accurate and complete diagnosis of existing, or potential issues.
3) SRS: Airbag System
SRS is a device that expands the airbag to protect the passenger before the second collision occurs called Supplemental Restraint System (SRS). LAUNCH CRP123E can read/clear code,show/record live data, turn off warning light of airbag.
4) ABS(Anti-lock Braking System) System
ABS automatically control the braking force of the brake when the car is braking, so that the wheels are not locked and in the state of edge rolling slip (slip rate is about 20%) to ensure the maximum adhesion between wheels and ground. LAUNCH Crp123E can Performs various bi-directional tests, turn off the light,locate in the error part
2. 10 MODES OBDII FUNCTIONS
1) Read/Clear the DTC, turns off engine light
2) Freeze frame. Oxygen Sensor Test
3) Live Data Stream 4 in 1
4) Indentify vehicle infor(VIN, CIN and CVN)
5) I/M readiness status.( Mis?re,Fuel System,ComprehensiveComponents,Non-Continuous Monitors)
6) EVAP Syetems.PCM Systems.
7) DTC detected during current， last riving-cycle
8) On-board system, test or component
9) DTC look up library retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3,U0),manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) code
10) Read code with permanent status after a clear/reset diagnostic service
3. Other Functions:
1) FAST VIN SCAN:
The LAUNCH CRP123E obd2 scanner incorporates Smart AutoVIN technology for quick and accurate vehicle identification without having to manually select vehicle parameters. this technology is ideally suited for life around busy garages or on the road with mobile technicians.
2) Generate Vehicle diagnostic Report: LAUNCH CRP123E will automatically generate Vehicle Diagnostic Report and sent to your email box (if bound).
3) Real-Time Vehicle Battery Monitoring via Graph: Show the current voltage of the vehicle's battery help to determine whether your car battery need to be replaced or not .
4) View History: Once a vehicle diagnosis is performed, LAUNCH CRP123E obd2 scanner will record the every detail of the diagnostic process. The History function provides quick access to the tested vehicles and users can resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch.
5) DTC Library & DTC Search Online for possible causes and solutions: LAUNCH CRP123E OBD2 Scanner Allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database. and you can also search on google for DTCs specific causes and solutions by one-click .
6) Feedback Diagnosis: For any problems found during the diagnosis, submit the feedback immediately. LAUNCH professional experts will provide perfect solutions for you as soon as possible.
7) Diagnostic Report: CRP123E support one click diagnotic record , diagnostic report , you can share it via email , one-click feedback your problem, Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting.
8) Diagnostic History: This function provides a quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch
9) Diagnostic Feedback: Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting
10) TC Library: Allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database.
11) Graphing a live data stream via LAUNCH CRP123E OBD2 Scanner
One of the features I believe that a diagnostic scan tool should have is graphing a live data stream. The reason that this is so important is to enable the vehicle technician to examine the relationships between the various sensors, actuators and calculated values. This is critical for intermittent fault finding and for vehicle problems which don't set diagnostic trouble codes. In this respect the LAUNCH CRP123E obd2 scanner did a good job
1 System halts when reading data stream. What is the reason?
It may be caused by a slackened connector. Please turn this tool off, firmly connect the connector, and switch it on again.
2 Screen of main unit flashes at engine ignition start.
Caused by electromagnetic disturbing, and this is normal phenomenon.
3 There is no response when communicating with on-board computer.
Please confirm the proper voltage of power supply and check if the throttle has been closed, the transmission is in the neutral position, and the water is in proper temperature.
4 What to do if the system fails to start auto VIN detection?
Please check the following possible reasons:
bull Whether the tool is properly connected to the vehiclersquos DLC.
bull Whether the ldquoAutomatic detection on Connectrdquo switch is OFF. If yes, slide it to ON.
5 Why are there so many fault codes?
Usually, itrsquos caused by poor connection or fault circuit grounding.
6 How to upgrade the system software?
1).Switch the tool on and ensure a stable internet connection.
2). Tap ldquoSettingrdquo on the Job Menu, select ldquoAboutrdquo -> ldquoVersionrdquo, and tap ldquoDetect the System Versionrdquo to enter the system upgrading page.
3). Follow the on-screen instructions step by step to finish the process. It may take several minutes depending on the internet speed, please be patient ?After upgrade is successfully finished, the tool will automatically restart and enters the Job menu.
LCD: 5-inch 720P, touch screen
OBD II interface input voltage: 9V~18V
DC input voltage: 5V
Battery: 4000mAh rechargeable Li-battery
storage temperature: 20℃~70℃
Operating temperature: -10 ℃~ 50℃
1pc x Creader Professional 123E handset
1pc x OBD II diagnostic cable
1pc x DC 5V charging cable
1pc x User manual
1pc x Carrying bag
Whatsapp: +86 199 4758 6579
How to Get Special Price:
1. Place a pending order and then email us to get a better price
2. Email to Sales@LaunchX431.co.uk to inquiry the best price of items what you need
Scan LaunchX431.co.uk QR Code to Order Anywhere and Anytime by Mobile Phone